Saturday, December 29, 2012

MY ACTIVITIES DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON OF DECEMBER 2012

I am so thankful that I was able to secure an approval in the past week to my employer to have a long weekend vacation during this season with the main purpose to have time for me to review my accounting, business law and taxation  subjects for around two weeks.

This vacation is also favorable and an opportunity for me to be with along with my parents during this Christmas season of 2012. My parents are living and managing their food business here in my hometown. I am working and living away from them for about 403 kilometers for a majority of days this year. With this, I really miss to be with them during this season.

In deed, I am really enjoying my vacation and as well as have the momentum in studying my subjects in preparation of my actual CPA board exam on May 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment